An ideal solution for wristband printing
The HC100 wristband printer has been designed with the user in mind. combining our small-footprint HC100 thermal printer with easy-to-load cartridges, it offers an ideal solution for wristband printing. the wide ranges of available wristbands are suitable for healthcare, hospitality and leisure applications.
Its easy-to-load features require minimal, if any, user action, whilst its smart technology senses the wristband type and auto-calibrates the settings for optimised print quality and reduced waste. there is minimal training required to use the HC100 printer or to load or switch the cartridge – it’s a quick and simple task.
The wide range of available colours, together with waterproof adhesives, combine fun and function, ideal for theme and amusement venues. the faster print speeds reduce queues, while high-quality print images are well suited for access-control applications.
Ideal for patient identification in hospitals and outpatient clinics, the HC100 allows you to print patient information and all industry standard one and two-dimensional barcode symbologies directly onto Zebra’s Z-Band direct thermal wristbands— enabling hospital staff to process patient admissions quickly and safely.
A wide variety of long-lasting healthcare wristbands is available with Zebra’s patent-pending antimicrobial material, including infant sizes, ultra-soft, comfort and Quickclip™ versions.
What’s more, Zebra partners with the leading Admissions Discharge Transfer (ADT) software providers to enable hospitals’ easy integration of our wristband print solutions into existing environments.
- Automatic media loading – no user contact with the media during loading or removal
- Automatic print speed setting – up to 102mm/second depending on installed cartridge
- Direct-thermal printing of barcodes, text and graphics
- Dual-wall frame, impact-resistant plastic
- ZPL™ or ZPL II™ programming language
- 32-bit RISC processor
- 16MB SDRAM memory as standard (4MB available to user)
- 8MB flash memory as standard (2MB available to user)
- Zebra E3™ Printhead Energy Control
- Dual communications interface: serial and USB
- Odometer for print-length tracking
- Illuminated media-status indicator
- Tool-less printhead and platen replacement
- Unicode™-compliant for multi-language printing
- Instant media calibration – no wasted media
- 16 resident expandable bitmap fonts
- One resident scalable font
- Head-up sensor
- Standard tear-off mode feature
- XML-enabled printing – allows XML communications from information systems
Zebra offers a comprehensive range of wristband solutions for healthcare and hospitality industries.
- Self-adhesive or clip closure
- Adult, child and neonatal sizes
- Antimicrobial wristbands (include biocides) available
- Designed specifically for use in hospital environments in order to improve patient care and safety. Independently tested to endure a typical hospital stay
- One-day and multi-day band options
- Seven bright glossy colours
- Designed for amusements, attractions, sporting events and resorts
- Variable on-demand printing enables cashless transactions and overall smarter event management
Healthcare provider? Read the Great Ormand Street Case Study!