The P-touch E300VP is an indispensible tool for all electricians and datacom installers and comes complete with a lithium-ion rechargeable battery and AC adapter, all housed in a durable carry case. The large backlit graphic LCD, standard PC style keyboard and specialised functions have been developed to make common industrial labelling tasks quick and easy. Leave a professional impression by creating high quality durable labels for your installations.
Packed with features
In electrical and datacom installations, clear, robust labelling is crucial – and the PT-E300VP with carry case has been designed to make the process easier than ever before.
It’s a durably engineered machine with a rechargeable battery and AC adapter that makes printing labels from 3.5 to 18mm wide simple. And it’s also compatible with high-grade and self-laminating tapes, as well as heat-shrink tubes.
The PT-E300VP come pre-loaded with 384 commonly used symbols, along with 9 barcode protocols, all easily accessed via a PC-style keyboard and large backlit LCD screen.
And as the label material is laminated and rigorously tested against all crucial degrading effects, you can be sure your vital information will remain clear and professional-looking for years to come.
- Prints hard-wearing labels up to 18mm wide
- Up to 20mm per second print speed + 5 lines of print
- QWERTY style keyboard + 15 character, 2-line, backlit LCD screen
- Time and date printing function, 168 electrical and audio/visual specific symbols
- Convenient manual cutter with pause function
- Comes with carry case, wrist strap and rechargeable Li-ion battery pack