Bring cable-free convenience to labeling with the DYMO LabelWriter Wireless label printer. Print labels directly from Macs, PCs, smartphones and tablets using the built-in Wi-Fi® or add the DYMO LabelWriter Wireless to a network for easy sharing with others.
This dedicated label printer with direct thermal print technology helps prevent unnecessary sheet label waste by printing exactly the right number of labels and eliminates the need for costly desktop printer ink or toner. No matter the device used to connect, free DYMO software allows for quick design and printing of labels.
Share efficient cable-free labeling with everyone using the DYMO LabelWriter Wireless.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for cable-free label printing from Macs, PCs, smartphones, and tablets
- Add a single LabelWriter Wireless to a network and bring label printing to everyone
- Direct thermal print technology eliminates the need for costly desktop printer ink or toner
- Free DYMO Label Software allows for quick design and printing of labels from a Mac or PC, or use Microsoft Office plugins to print directly from Word, Excel or Outlook
- Free DYMO Connect mobile app for creating and printing labels using Wi-Fi from smartphones and tablets
- Included USB cable for connecting directly to a Mac® or PC without Wi-Fi®
- Connect to enterprise Wi-Fi® networks for secure wireless printing in any office
- Pre-loaded label templates in DYMO Label Software make customizing labels easy
- Labels available in 30+ sizes for filing, mailing, storage, identification, and more
- Available in White or Black
- Windows 7 and later
- MacOS 10.10 and later
- Android 5 and later
- iOS 9.0 and later
In the Box
- LabelWriter Wireless Label Printer
- Power Adapter & Cable
- A USB Cable
- Starter Roll of address labels
- Quick Start Guide
Warranty & Support
Your new Dymo LabelWriter comes with a 2 year warranty as standard, but if you register your new labeler online you will get an extra 1 year giving you a total of 3 years peace of mind.
This means that if your Dymo LabelWriter develops a fault in the first 3 years you can send it back to Dymo (at a FREEPOST address), and they will replace it for free. You will also be able to obtain online and telephone support directly from Dymo's product specialists.