Thermal film label maker with PC link, network ready, 300dpi, auto cutter, up to 110mm per second printing speed, 4 inch print width, barcode printing
The QL-1050 and QL-1060N Professional Label Printers are designed to cater for most labelling requirements in many industries, and give you the ultimate solution for your business.
You can print high quality labels in a range of widths, from just 12mm up to 102mm wide (the industry-standard size for shipping labels). With such flexibility, you have the ultimate labelling tool at hand for your industry. The QL-1050 and QL-1060N print at a high resolution of 300 dpi for quality prints, perfect for barcodes, logos and images. And they are fast, printing at a rate of 110 mm/second.
Both models have USB and RS-232 serial ports as standard, to ensure that the label printers connect with a wide range of equipment. The QL-1050 is a USB printer, so if you need network connectivity choose the QL-1060N which also features a built-in 10/100 Base TX-network port, with advanced web-based management features. So you can send print jobs from multiple computers across your network to one single label printer.
In the Box:
- Versatile – print labels up to 102mm wide for a variety of industrial applications, from letters and parcels to signage and name badges
- Professional – Produce industry-standard shipping labels with any common barcode protocol, to meet ANSI X3.182 specifications can be printed quickly and in larger production runs
- Time-saving – with up to 69 labels per minute print speed, you can complete the largest of production runs in no time
- Easy to use - print address labels directly from Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Durable - Brother DK label rolls are made of high quality materials, to ensure the printed text and barcodes stay readable even after shipping.
- No misaligned text – preview your labels on your PC first before you print
- Money-saving – direct thermal print technology eliminates toner, ink and ribbon costs
- QL-1050 Printer
- Power Adapter
- Setup guide
- Label Software
- Sample 62mm black on white continuous length tape & Large shipping labels (40 labels)