Professionally label wires and cables, consumer units, socket outlets, faceplates, patch panels, electrical panels and more.
|Features||In the box|
- Prints 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24mm labels
- Rechargable Battery Pack
- Carry Case
- Includes 24mm black on yellow strong adhesive tape and 12mm black
on white flexi tape
- Print Tested to the extreme labels up to 24mm
- Portable and Lightweight Design
- Easy to use ABC style design
- Dedicated label modes for common electrical labelling applications
- Large Backlit LCD panel – ideal for low light working environments
- Built in cutter enables accurate tape length
- Brother PT-7600VP Label Printer
- Rechargable Battery Pack
- Hard carry case
- TZe-S651 24mm Black on Yellow tape
- TZe-FX231 12mm Black on White tape
- AC Adapter
- Adjustable Neck Strap
- User Guide & CD
- Label editing & design software
- USB Cable
The PT7600 is specifically designed for Electricians and Cable Installers
, and comes packed with features and functions that have been developed as a result of listening to customers needs.
With a rugged and durable design, the machine come with a protective rubber grip that not only offers protection, but also helps ensure the machine won’t slip from your grasp. To further protect the printers, they are supplied in a robust carry case with storage space for additional tapes, accessories and the AC Adaptor.
Offers useful labelling features such as:
- Automatic Numbering - incremental labels are ideal when dealing with lots of cables
- Label Type Button - Easliy and quickly select the most common label types for electrical/cabling applications
- Symbols - 164 symbols including audio/video
- Backlit panel - for when the lighting isn't ideal
- Advanced cutter - Makes sure that the label is cut to the correct length
|Additional features of the PT7600 (compared to the PT7500):|
- Rechargeable Battery - Supplied with a rechargeable battery pack, the unit is easily charged overnight by simply plugging the AC Adaptor into the labelling machine, which helps to reduce the environmental impact and also saves you money. No more buying expensive batteries, or being tied to an electrical socket by the AC adapter.
- Create custom content and upload to memory - The PT-7600 includes a USB port and cable to allow connection to a Microsoft Windows based PC. Create your own label layouts and add your own AV and electrical symbols or your company logo using the supplied label design software. There are ten special memory locations on the device for storing your own customised images and label designs, so they are available whenever and wherever you need them.
Why do Brother P-touch laminated labels last longer?
Unlike ordinary labels, Brother P-touch laminated TZ tapes consist of six layers of materials, resulting in a thin, extremely strong label. Characters are formed with a thermal transfer ink and sandwiched between two protective layers of PET (polyester film). The result is a virtually indestructible label that can withstand even the harshest conditions.Tested to the extreme
Brother have tested them to the extreme, against the effects of abrasion, temperature, chemicals and sunlight. Results prove that Brother P-touch laminated labels outperform competitor labels, staying legible and affixed, so you can be confident of a professional quality label that has been designed to last.