Professionally label wires and cables, consumer units, socket outlets, faceplates, patch panels, electrical panels and more.
|Features||In the box|
- Prints 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24mm labels
- Includes 24mm black on yellow strong adhesive tape (8m) and carry case.
- Print Tested to the extreme labels up to 24mm
- Portable and Lightweight Design
- Easy to use ABC style design
- Dedicated label modes for common electrical labelling applications
- Large Backlit LCD panel – ideal for low light working environments
- Built in cutter enables accurate tape length
- Brother PT-7500VP Label Printer
- Hard carry case
- TZe-S651 24mm Black on Yellow tape
- AC Adapter
- Adjustable Neck Strap
- User Guide & CD
The PT7500 is specifically designed for Electricians and Cable Installers
, and comes packed with features and functions that have been developed as a result of listening to customers needs.
With a rugged and durable design, the machine come with a protective rubber grip that not only offers protection, but also helps ensure the machine won’t slip from your grasp. To further protect the printers, they are supplied in a robust carry case with storage space for additional tapes, accessories and the AC Adaptor.
Offers useful labelling features such as:
- Automatic Numbering - incremental labels are ideal when dealing with lots of cables
- Label Type Button - Easliy and quickly select the most common label types for electrical/cabling applications
- Symbols - 164 symbols including audio/video
- Backlit panel - for when the lighting isn't ideal
- Advanced cutter - Makes sure that the label is cut to the correct length